Re: Re: lexicon boxes (vortex for $5)

Hi Andy:

I luv my Vortex but it has a small glitch that I was wondering if I could
ask you about: when I use the original 2-button footswitch to take it in
and out of bypass, it sometimes takes 2 pushes, like it's thinking about
it.
All else is great, as the unit was gently used by its previous owner.
Any ideas?
Cheerios,
TimMungenast