Check out Andy Butlers CD as well Re:Bernhard Wagners' beautiful new CD reviewed

canīt wait to hear it, Bernhard lets swap man!
By the way i also recomend Andy Butlers CD,wonderful
live looping compositions,i heard it 3 times in a row
and every time i play it i discover a different trick!
full of surprises and fantasies,highly recomended!
cheers
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com