From: "Bernhard Wagner LD" <loopdelightml@nosuch.biz>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:53 PM
Subject: REQ: loop devices and amps for busking

Hi

I'm trying to find out which battery-operated loop devices and amps exist.
(I mean portable and independent of wall outlet... for busking!)

>From http://www.loopersdelight.com/tools/tools.html I collected:
Line6             DL-4
Boss              Gigadelay DD-20
Akai              E2 Headrush
Electro-Harmonix  16 Second Digital Delay
Peavey            PVDJ
Boomerang         Boomerang

So far, I know the DL-4, Gigadelay DD-20 are battery operable but I'm not
sure about the others.
Maybe it could make sense to add this criterion (battery-operable or not)
the "Tools of the Trade" pages?

Are there any other battery-operated loop devices?
I'm not mentioning the Boss RC-20 and RC-20XL because they don't allow to
control Feedback: it's always at 100%, right?

In this vein I'd be interested in experiences of other musicians on this
list with battery-based looping, including portable amps...

E.g. Gary Lehmann seems to be experienced in this?
http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200404/msg00085.html

Thank you
Bernhard