Muse Receptor - Gear addict

Title: Muse Receptor - Gear addict

Anyone using the Muse Receptor? I'm reading about it now in Sweetwater's catalogue…looks like a feakin' amazing alternative to running VST effects on a laptop. This thing can run 57 VST effects at the same time, can hook up to your PC via ethernet, two spaces, Linux based OS, 24 bit/96kHz….for $1399.   Plus it has MIDI in/out, which I assume means you can switch from one VST effect patch to anther with a midi controller. Anyone using one of these?  Good grief, what do I have to sell in my closet now to get one of these things… :)

Kris (gear addict)