From: Luis Angulo [mailto:labalou2000@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 7:02 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: re: The Big(ish) Idea

Rick great tip man,ive been recently getting into the
DL4 since i am doing band rock gigs using an amp guitar and very basic
efxs.I must admit the DL4 can do more than meets the eye,but it would be
killer if it had a button to go from preset mode to loop mode,instead of
the
bending to rotate i wonder if that would be complex to build into it?

www.luis-angulo.com