MIDI Octopus Re: Programming Rocktron All Access - HELP!!!!

On a vaguely related note, a friend was clearing out his basement and
bequeathed unto me a MIDI Octopus from the 1980s. I know so little about it
that I'm not sure how to even see if it works or if I should keep it or
ebay it.
It has a MIDI In and 8 outputs.
Do any of you fine citizens know anything about it?
Yours in Adrian Belew,
Tim