Re: Programming Rocktron All Access - HELP!!!!

You must have Source# set to 36.

The programming for Substitute is surprising.  You're using the
virtual Substitute button with a momentary switch but sending non-zero
on both the down and up transitions.  The effect will be a sustained
Substitute, but to the EDP it looks like two long presses of the
non-sustain Substitute.  If want you want is SUSSubstitute, then
the "correct" programming would be CC# 58 with On/Off 1/0.

I don't think the EDP defines what a long press of Substitute means,
but it is possible that this is effecting the way Speed and Reverse
behave.

The programming for Undo has the same problem.  I don't see how this
can work, you're effectively performing two long presses of the
virtual Undo button every time you tap the switch.  At the very least,
I would expect you to be undoing two layers at a time instead of just
one but maybe the EDP is smart enough to ignore the second long press
if the first one is still active.

Again, On/Off should be 1/0, the CC# is ok.  If what you want
is to always perform a LongUndo without having to hold the switch
down, then use CC# 67 instead.

I'm not sure why Reset would behave inconsistently, but it may
be related to the other two problems.

Jeff