Re: Programming Rocktron All Access - HELP!!!!

Hi Craig,
I borrowed the Rocktron all access to control the EDP
for a few days to do a gig but wasnt impressed at
all,one of the things that turned me right off was the
clancky and lound switches,i would recomend you the
behringer FCB1010,nice and quite switches,a bit more
user friendlier plus the integrated exp. pedals and
almost 4 times cheaper!
good luck
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com