Re: (OT a bit) Softsampler advice

> Thanks Per!  I'm looking at a demo of Kontakt 2 now...
> seems like it might be overkill for what I'm after at
> this time.
>
> Mark

If Kontakt is overkill for your needs, you might look into Kompakt, their
scaled-down sampler VSTi. I run it on my windows laptop for most of the
"conventional" keybaord sounds, ie, rhodes, wurli, hammond, etc, on our
gigs, and it works great. I run it in Ableton Live, it's stable, samples
load fast (much faster than EXS24 on my mac), overall, it's been great.