Re: EDP LOOP4 question: Accessing individual loops directly

Thank you, Andy and Bernhard. That was exactly what I found out by
praxis, but I didn't have the new manual. I only had the printed one
that came with my EDP from Tace Elliot Ltd. I will immediately read
this new manual, although my machine is not a "plus" version (any
difference?).

Trying here to work out performance strategies for Expert Mode
without using an analog volume pedal. I simply stuck a plug into the
foot pedal input and use MIDI pedals. Seems to work as far as I can
see for now. New manual hint comes in very handy. Thanks for the tip,
Bernhard?  (... BTW - did The Bernhards ever record something?)

/ per