From: phill wilson <blackface@hotmail.co.uk>
Sent: Sep 11, 2005 12:12 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: My Effects pedal dream

Hi all, its been a while.

I have finally finished the floorboard of my dreams!! see pics here

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/phillwilson_uk/detail?.dir=14c4&.dnm=1c8f.jpg&.src=ph

I have also found that using one of those storage bags for putting duvets
under your bed makes a great carry bag to stop leads and the like falling
out during transit. It has already been dubed the Body-bag setup by my
local
nightclub owner.

anyways, I have had a new idea for an effects pedal. It is a mechanical
effect similar to an A/B box rather then one involving component
electronics. what I am looking for is someone from this list with the
relevent knowlege who I could run through my idea with.

Sorry if I am being a little vague, basically if you have moded a pedal
before I imagine you would know enough to help me. I have tried doing this
alone using logical reasoning, but Im getting some awful buzzes and not a
lot of success.

Thanks to anyone who can spare the time.

Phill

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters