locking sustain pedal

I've asked this before, and don't think anyone replied, but now amidst all the political smoke, I think we may have some fresh motivation... : )

I use a Ableton Live + Electrix Repeeter setup.  Amidst the looping, I often set my synth (a Roland XP-30) into midi-sync'd arpeggiations, which I can use the sustain pedal to continue while I play something else (piano, trumpet, voice, whatever).

I'd like to be able to easily "lock" that sustain pedal to free up my foot for other things.  I'm sure I can hot-wire my existing pedal (standard square sustain pedal) w/a toggle switch -- which I still for some reason havn't gotten around to -- but if I can buy one ready-made, I'm inclined to do that.  Does anyone make such a beast?

thx
Cass