Re: T.C. G-system

Also I guess they made the same problematic decisison as in the G-Force and
G-Major Multieffects that in order to achieve a good wealth of routing
options they ruled out one of the most important ones: the option of
routing
the analog (guitar) signal through untouched whith just some "add-on"
effects like reverb and delay (you can't do that with distortion, filters
and compression of course). So your signal is always (even when no effect
is
added) undergoing an A/D and D/A conversion. NO good idea IMO......