Stuff in the feedback loop, Was: Cooking your delays?

Good point, which brings us to another good subject:
I'm building my own super-duper Reaktor patch for looping, since I'm
tired of looper limitations and convoluted interfaces. It will be based
on four of these looping beauties:
http://www.nativeinstruments.de/index.php?id=userlibrary_us&type=0&ulbr=1&ftu=f3e347af65&plview=detail&patchid=2392
and a bunch of effects( filters, saturator/distortions, granulators,
other delay lines, gates etc.) and I want the structure of the patch to
be at least semi-modular, to allow esoteric stuff, like using the
effects in the feedback chain. But since i have to build the crap
myself, are there any of your who have some good ideas for effects and
routing? Mixer configurations? Any help would be appreciated.

--- oh, and I intend to use the patch in conjunction with Live5, so I
can route audio out and loop that too.
Best,

Andreas