Re: Two looping questions from a neophyte

miko,
> Hi David... So is the SM82 mod the pre-fader fx send?
yeah. and the 'pan' control has been swapped out for a nother pre-fader
effects send.

> Is this in your live rack?
yup.

> Are you still using the Ashley mixer as well?
sometimes, not so often; though i do think it sounds better (& its
certainly mo flexible), unfortunately it takes up 3 rackspaces.

>And finally... What are your stereoizing fx used on the loopers?
a lexicon pcm 80. occasionally, a waldorf (tabletop) filter.

> > a Q: fer y'all: anybody have other paths to these particular ends?
>more practical/economical? best regards, dt

> I saw your response on the Switchblade... don't you use a Peavey PC1600
>for midi fader moves?
not very often ::: in the past, i've mainly used that thing to trigger (a
very few) samples.

> I do the same thing for feeding loopers... reach over and turn up an aux
>send. All my loopers come back to channel strips instead of aux returns.
> I just need that pre fader send option.
tendsta keep my hands offa that damned gtr-thang, yeah?!?
8-)
dt